With this complete mobile audiovisual production kit
Røde Vlogger Kit iOS Edition
be equipped from A to Z with this one set of accessories
for all your shoots with your iPhone.
Composed of a microphone with Ligthning connector and a fur synthetic windscreen, a self-powered LED lamp, a smartphone stand, a tripod / handle grip, colored diffusers, the USB-C charging cable, in short, you have everything necessary for quality video shoots!
Do not miss to this kit only the imagination that you will have to provide yourself!
We can read here or there
- Complete iPhone filmmaking kit
- Directional sound pickup to reduce background noise
- MicroLED light offers over four hours operation on a single charge
- Three-position tripod for handheld or static use
- Gimbal tripod head for accurate camera positioning
- All-metal mount with rubberised grips for phone 65mm to 85mm wide
The iOS Vlogger Kit contains everything you need to get professional results when filming using your iPhone. The VideoMic Me-L microphone connects directly to your device, delivering crisp, clear, directional sound for any application. The SmartGrip secures your device firmly in place for stable recording and connects seamlessly to the Tripod 2 for either handheld or tabletop use, while the MicroLED ensures all your shots are perfectly lit.
The Vlogger Kit comes with a mic clip to ensure the mic is secure and a furry windshield suitable for filming in outdoor and adverse weather conditions.
The VideoMic Me-L is compatible with all Apple iOS devices with a Lightning port and running iOS 11 or higher.
VIDEOMIC ME-L SPECIFICATION
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure gradient electret condenser
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 74.5 dBA
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 19.5 dBA SPL (A-weighted as per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 115 dB SPL (1 kHz @ 1m)
- Power Requirement : Powered by iOS device
- Analog Outputs : 3.5mm headphone
- Device Connectivity : Lightning connector
- Simultaneous I/O : 1 in, 2 out
- Bit Depth : 24-bit
- Sample Rates : 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Direct Monitor : Yes
- Bus Powered : Yes
- OS Requirements : iOS 11 or higher
- Connectivity USB Type-C
- Battery Usage Time (minutes) Maximum Brightness: Up to 52 / High Brightness: Up to 75 / Medium Brightness: Up to 105 / Low Brightness: Up to 255
- Lumens (LUX) Maximum Brightness : 300 / High Brightness : 230 / Medium Brightness : 160 / Low Brightness : 60
- Power Requirements 5V DC, 2A
FAQS [Source Rode]
What devices can be used with the iOS Vlogger Kit?
The VideoMic Me-L in the iOS Vlogger Kit is compatible with all iPhones and iPods with a Lightning port and running iOS 11 or higher. The SmartGrip can accommodate any phone between 65mm and 85mm wide.
What is the battery life of the MicroLED?
The MicroLED has four brightness settings and which one you use will affect battery life. At low brightness, the MicroLED will last up to 255 minutes; at medium brightness, it will last up to 105 minutes; at high brightness, it will last up to 75 minutes; and at maximum brightness, it will last up to 52 minutes.
What is the warranty period for the Vlogger Kits?
The Vlogger Kits are covered by a 1-year warranty, which can be extended to 2 years by registering the product at https://warranty.rode.com/
[ndcouillaler : Commercial warranty up to 2 years (european legislation), the Røde free registering increase the manufacturer warranty up to two years, it is really interesting to do it!]
Will the accessories in the Vlogger Kits be available separately?
Currently, the Tripod 2, SmartGrip and MicroLED are exclusive accessories that are only available in the RØDE Vlogger Kits, though they may be sold separately in the future.