This compact microphone for camera
Røde VideoMic Pro+
offers many features !
Plug-in ignition, supercardioid (directional), power available by several ways (microUSB, AA batteries or with the supplied Røde LB-1 rechargeable battery), Rycote suspension, 10-years warranty, high-pass filter, high frequency amplifier, recorded sound control switch (3 positions -10dB -> +20dB), lightweight (120g)!
And, depending on everyone's needs, the list of his qualities could be longer!
Increase the duration of the warranty up to 10 years (!) by registering your product here
Depending of the product, 10 years, this is not insignificant! ^_^
On en parle ici et là
- Automatic Power Function with plug-in power
- Power via LB-1, 2 x AA Batteries, Micro USB
- Ships with LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, Detachable 3.5mm TRS Cable, Micro USB Cable
- Built-in Battery Door
- Optimised Windshield Shape
- Digital Switching
- 10-year extended warranty (link above).
The RØDE VideoMic Pro+ is a new addition to the best-in-market on-camera category. It is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as a source of primary and reference audio.
Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features.
Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze - plus it won't get lost.
Power options the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.
Digital Switching - will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times.
The Digital Switching includes:
- 2-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning
- 3-Stage Gain Control, with +20dB function – designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail and clarity in the recording
- Safety Channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur
* LB-1 is not included in extended warranty.
- Acoustic Principle : Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern : Super-Cardioid
- Frequency Range : 20Hz ~ 20,000Hz (selectable HPF @ 75Hz)
- Sensitivity : -33.6dB re 1V/Pa (21.20mV @ 94db SPL) ±2dB @ 1kHz.
- Output Impedance : 200Ω
- Equivalent Noise : 14dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Maximum Output : 7.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kΩ)
- Dynamic Range : 118.8dB (per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 133dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 79.8dB SPL (per IEC651)
- Power Req. : RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery (~12mA current draw), 2 x AA Batteries (~17mA current draw), or via Micro USB Port
- Output Connection : Dual mono unbalanced on stereo 3.5mm jack
- LB-1 Battery Life : Over 100 hours of continuous use
- Battery Charger : Micro USB Cable (supplied)
- Dimensions 111mmH x 66mmW x 170mmD
- Net Weight 122g