Here is how to adapt a wireless professional UWP-D microphone serie to your camcorder without using the XLR cable usually necessary.
is attached to the hot shoe Multi-interface (MIS Multi Interface Shoe) of your camcorder,
and allows simply to connect the UWP-D11 or UWP-D12 microphones on your camcorder!
We can read here or there
The SMAD-P3 “MI Shoe Adaptor” allows for cable-free attachment of the UWP-D series wireless microphone receiver unit (URX-P03 Portable Diversity Tuner)) to various “MI – Multi-Interface” shoe enabled Sony camcorders and still cameras.
- Completely cable-free operation, allows simple and effective shooting without the need for external cables connecting the wireless receiver to the camera.
- Transfer of audio signals from the receiver to the camera through the Multi-Interface connector.
- Allows for feeding power from the camera to the receiver via settings on the receiver.
- Power supply automatically switches to power from the camera when batteries are not inserted in the receiver. The camera on/off switch controls the receiver’s power.
- Operating the wireless receiver without batteries can reduce the weight and the “front heavy” balance of the camera.
The SMAD-P3 is applicable to XDCAM Camcorders PXW-X70, PXW-X160, PXW-X180, PXW-X200, and PXW-FS7, NXCAM models HXR-MC2500 and HXR-NX100, Handycam models FDR-AX100, NEXVG900, NEX-VG30, and interchangeable lens digital cameras Alpha 7, Alpha 99, Alpha 7R, Alpha 7s, and DSC-RX10 (as of July 2015)
This unit is a dedicated shoe-mount adaptor used for connecting the UWP-D series wireless microphone package’s receiver (URX-P03 portable diversity tuner) to a camera.
The adaptor supports video camera recorders and interchangeable-lens digital cameras from Sony and other Sony cameras equipped with multi-interface shoes.
Using accessories together with the camera on which a receiver is connected via this unit allows simple and effective shooting that suits your situation.
Wirelessly transfer audio signals from the receiver to the camera.
Provide power from the camera to the receiver via settings on the receiver. ˎˎPower supply automatically switches to power from the camera when batteries are not inserted in the receiver. In such cases, on/off switching of the receiver’s power is linked to that of the camera.
- Current consumption : 8mA or less
- Output impedance : 1kΩ or less
- Operating temperature : 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage temperature : –20°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F)
- Dimensions : Approx. 68mm × 60mm × 55mm (2 3/4 in. × 2 3/8 in. × 2 1/4 in.) (w/h/d)
- Mass : Approx. 36g (1.3 oz.) (excluding terminal cap)
Operating Instructions (1) (this document) Warranty card (1)
|Appareils Sony avec griffe porte-accessoire Multi-Interface MIS Sony devices
- ILCA-77M2 - Alpha 77 II - A77II
- ILCE-3000 - Alpha 3000 - A3000
- ILCE-6000 - Alpha 6000 - A6000
D'autres encore ? Merci de m'aider à compléter ma liste... :o)
Others ? Thank you helping me to complete this list... :o)