This Sony Multi-Interface Shoe (MIS) cobra flash
Metz mecablitz 26 AF-2
for Sony MIS
will become an accessory quickly indispensable in your photo bag!
It is robust and lightweight and slips easily into a pocket.
Ready to serve you quickly and efficiently.
We can read here or there
The smart flash satisfaction - A compact all-rounder that is setting standards.
Despite its compact size – it even fits in a shirt pocket – the new mecablitz 26 AF-2 boasts of comprehensive features. The device fits perfectly for compact system cameras and compact cameras with hot shoe. The flash output impresses with a guide number of 26 for ISO 100/21° and 85mm, and outperforms camera integrated flashes. Its handy format makes it the ideal trip companion. Adjustments can be set using the function keys – ideal for flash beginners who expect nothing less than a perfect illumination. The ingenious design enables the reflector to be rotated for an indirect flash. Together with the integrated wide angle diffuser (24 mm), the mecablitz 26 AF-2 allows sufficient creative scope for inventive illumination.
Thanks to the additional two-levels adjustable high-performance LED, the mecablitz 26 AF-2 creates good light also for video recording. Depending on the camera, the flash also offers a slave mode, for making wireless TTL flash. A suitable flash stand for switching the position of the flash aside the camera is now included.
- Flash-ready indication in camera viewfinder/ camera display
- Automatic fill-in flash control
- Preflash TTL and ADI metering
- Manual flash exposure correction
- 1st or 2nd curtain synchronisation (REAR) (set on the camera if possible)
- AF auxiliary light control (set on the camera if possible)
- Wireless remote slave TTL/M flash mode (set on the camera if possible)
- Programmed auto flash mode
- Wake-up function for the flash unit
- Max. guide numbers at ISO 100:
- 14 with 24mm wide-angle lens
- 20 with 35mm standard reflector
- 26 with 85mm telephoto diffuser
- Illumination of the reflector (small picture format 24 x 36): 35mm
- 24 mm with integrated wide-angle diffuser
- 85 mm with telephoto diffuser
- Flash modes: Pre-flash TTL, ADI measurement, Remote-Slave mode
- Video light: High-power LED (also used for AF auxiliary light), typically
- 30 lux at 1 m distance
- 2 brightness levels
- Operating time: 2-5h
- Power supply: Two micro AAAs (alkaline-manganese batteries, NiMH rechargeable batteries, lithium batteries)
- Colour temperature: Ca. 5600 K
- Synchronisation: low-voltage ignition
- Number of flashes:
- approx. 100 with high-capacity alkaline-manganese batteries
- approx. 110 with NiMH rechargeable batteries
- approx. 160 with lithium batteries.
- Recycling time: approx. 0,3 s - 8 s.
- Vertical swivel ranges and lock-in positions of the reflector head (see fold-out page):
- 0° First close-up range position / “lying” on the camera for transport
- 20° 2nd close-up range position
- 40° Normal position (unit flashes in the direction of the optical axis)
- 90° Indirect flashing (unit flashes diagonally upwards)
- Dimensions in mm (W x H x D) in the normal position: approx. 63 mm x 85 mm (110 mm) x 85 mm
- Weight: approx. 115g (without power supplies)
- Included: Flash unit with integrated wide-angle diffuser and tele- photo lens cover, mounting foot, brief instructions and case.