- Sony Alpha 6400 - ILCE-6400 !
- Sony Alpha 6500 - ILCE-6500 !
- Sony Alpha 6600 - ILCE-6600 !
Really unconfortable to take a photo without it, isn't it ? ^_^
As they can be lost really easily, I read on some forums that they could be glued with a super mega glue, but in fact, you will not be able like this to use anymore any new, or not, accessory, like special viewfinder or anything else.
And if you have to change it or if you want to sell you camera later, it could be negative for you one day.
No choice, you better have to buy one.... here naturally ! :o)
We can read here or there
Enjoy comfortable use of your camera's eye-level viewfinder and limit interference from stray light which can reduce contrast with this replacement eyepiece cup for Sony ILCE-6500 cameras.
- Operating Temperature : 0℃ to +40℃ (+32°F to +104°F)
- Material : PC, Silicone Rubber
- Storage Temperature : -20℃ to +60℃ (-4°F to +140°F)
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 1.4 x 0.9 x 0.4" (37 x 23 x 11.1 mm)
- Weight (Approx.) : 3g