With this handheld microphone
no one will refuse to answer you during your interviews!
Fine and elegant, it has an omnidirectional capsule that will not let any comments escape!
Solid and robust, it is not afraid by hard language, coming with a Mic-Flag you can even protect you from sharp pikes and meaningless projections, while proudly and bravely displaying the logo of your video channel or radio station.
Featuring an XLR connector it will fit on any compatible professional equipment.
Adapters are also available on Le Petit Monde de Couillaler to convert the output XLR 3-pin to 3.5mm minijack (as the famous Pearstone LMT100), or other formats.
With the optional Røde i-XLR kit, you can also connect the microphone on your iPhone or iPad!
Increase the duration of the warranty to 10 years (!) by registering your product here
10 years, this is not insignificant! ^_^
We can read here or there
Designed for handheld interview and presentation applications, the Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microphones.
Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition.
The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield.
It is supplied with a removable microphone ‘flag’ that can accommodate high-visibility branding.
The RØDE Reporter microphone is designed in Australia and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Broadcast recording presentation and interview microphone
- “Tailored for voice” frequency response
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Multi-layer mesh basket for wind protection
- Includes detachable microphone flag and zip case
- 10 year extended warranty
- Acoustic Principle : Dynamic
- Directional Pattern : Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range : 70Hz ~ 15,000Hz (15KHz)
- Sensitivity : -56dB (1.0mV @ 94dB SPL) ±3dB re 1V/Pa @ 1kHz
- Output Impedence : 150Ω ± 30% @ 1kHz
- Dimensions : 272.5mm x 41.5mm x 41.5mm
- Output Connection : XLR
- Net Weight : 256g (without flag)