To reduce the risk of dropping your camera, or just for a better grip, or both, this attachment grip
significantly improve the holding of your device, without to unnecessarily increase the weight, the materials used for this protection are as light as resistant.
Small, this handle is fixed by a sticker on your DSC-RX100, DSC-DSC-RX100M2, DSC-RX100M3, DSC-RX100M4 or DSC-RX100M5 devices, perfectly matching its forms, and you will better hold it.
Replace the reference Sony AG-R1
We can read here or there
The Sony AG-R2 Attachment Grip is specifically designed to provide a more stable and secure grip when using the Sony Cyber-shot RX100, RX100 II, and RX100 III digital cameras.
Constructed from an elastomer and polycarbonate-like material, the grip easily attaches to the front of the camera body with a just-fit design and maintains the overall sleek, lightweight profile of the RX100-series.
- For Sony RX100, RX100 II, RX100 III, RX100 III RX100 IV & RX100 V
- Easy Attachment to Camera Body
- Provides Stable and Secure Grip
- Maintains Overall Sleek Form Factor
- Color : Black
- Function : Attachment Grip
- Material : TPE+PC
- Operating Temperature : +32 to +104°F (0 to +40°C)
- Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 1 5/8 x 1 9/16 x 17/32 in (43 x 39 x 13mm)
- Weight (Approx.) : 0.2 oz (5 g)
- DSC-RX100M2 (DSC-RX100 II)
- DSC-RX100M3 (DSC-RX100 III)
- DSC-RX100M4 (DSC-RX100 IV)
- DSC-RX100M5 (DSC-RX100 V)
- Others ? Thank you to help me to complete this list! ^_^