Small Microphone Kit Røde Wireless Go - Digital Compact Mic
The perfect companion for your Lavalier lapel microphone, smartLav+ or HS2 headset, or others...
This compact wireless microphone kit offers you a lot of services!
The new Wireless Microphone Kit
Røde Wireless Go
will be your perfect companion for your adventures!
Small and easy to use, the transmitter and the receiver are as well stored in their little pouch provided as they fill in your hand!
Together, these two accessories form a powerful pair to record sounds several tens of meters away (up to 70m)!
Compatible with your camera, camcorder, smartphone, no doubt that they will soon find an indispensable place with you for a very clear improvement of your videos!
This kit takes a very small place for very important results!
We can read here or there
Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input. The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables and great sound.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -12dB, -24dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0dB, -12dB and -24dB
- RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a beltpack (and sold separately)
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
Some questions you may ask yourselves
- Can I pair more than one transmitter to a receiver?
No, the Wireless GO uses a 1-to-1 connection. You can only pair one transmitter per receiver at a time.
- How many Wireless GO sets can be used simultaneously?
Up to 8 Wireless Go sets can be used at the same time in the same location.
- How do I connect the receiver to my smartphone?
The receiver will connect to a smartphones 3.5mm TRRS input with an SC7 cable. This also applies to tablets. Additional adaptors may be needed in newer smartphone models to allow a 3.5mm input.
- Which lapel microphones are compatible with the Wireless GO?
The Wireless GO is compatible with all of RØDE's lavalier microphones. The Lavalier GO and RØDELink Lav will connect directly to the Wireless GO transmitters TRS input.
The Lavalier and PinMic will require the MiCon-2 connector.
The smartLav+ will require the SC3 adaptor cable.
- Transmission type: 2.4GHz Frequency Agile Digital System
- Capsule interne
- Acoustic Principle :Pre-polarised pressure transducer
- Polar Pattern : Omnidirectional
- Equivalent Input Noise @ Maximum Gain : 21.8dB (A-Weighted)
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- External Mic Input : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Output Level : +3dBu
- Maximum SPL (mic) : 100dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
- Dynamic Range : 100dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements : Inbuilt Li-po battery rechargeable via USB
- Battery Life : Up to 7 hours
- Analog Inputs : 3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (Transmitter)
- Analog Outputs : 3.5mm TRS (Receiver)
- Computer Connectivity : USB (Firmware update)
- OS Requirements : (For firmware update only) MacOS 10.11 and above Windows 10 and above
- Form Factor : Clip-on pack
- Weight (g) : TX: 31 / RX: 31
- Dimensions (W×L×H, mm): TX: 44 × 45.3 × 18.5 RX: 44 x 46.4 x 18.5
- Included Accessories: 2 x fur windshield, 1 x pouch, 2 x USB-A to USB-C cable, 1 x Røde SC2 cable