Not zero carbon, yes, but zero Greenwashing! :)
Without going so far as to talk about a zero carbon and ecological company, far from it, Couillaler's Le Petit Monde is a French company that tries to minimize, as much as possible, its carbon footprint through real and concrete measures.
Here, we therefore made certain choices that were possible in order to do the best with the starting data. We are nevertheless an online sales company for electronic accessories (Sony photo-video accessories).
- Favor French distributors located in France
- Use only recycled and recyclable packaging. This concerns both envelopes and cardboard boxes as the adhesive tape used which is made of kraft paper.
- Print on recycled paper and limit the number of paper prints
- Use a single transporter that brings and collects mail at the same time (avoids the parade of drivers' vans)
- The company only uses electricity from 100% renewable energy: https://www.enercoop.fr/
- The profits of the company Le Petit Monde de Couillaler are also used to finance environmental and agroecological projects in France, including this one: The quiet and ecological rehabilitation of a house in Saône et Loire, in Charolais-Brionnais, in Chassigny under Dun, 71170: http://www.lebief.fr