Metz 15 MS-1
You too use the power of the Ring with this macrophotography flash!
Individually variable reflectors.
Do not hesitate, like some, to use the astonishing luminous power of this ring
Metz mecablitz 15 MS-1
No evil in this effective light, just a sublimation of your closest shots!
With its two individually adjustable reflectors, as well as other useful functions, this macro flash can meet many needs!
We can read here or there
mecablitz 15 MS-1 digital Kit
Big on detail. Macro flash with individual reflectors.
The Metz mecablitz 15 MS-1 digital provides wireless macro flash via two individually-controlled reflectors. In doing so, the innovative macro flash ring guarantees balanced, precision illumination whilst opening up new creative possibilities for macro shots.
With the help of individually variable reflectors (0°–20°) and their precision light distribution, individual creativity really does have full rein.
Creating eff ective light accents has never been so easy, regardless of the subject. And all this with superior convenience of use – after all, the Metz mecablitz 15 MS-1 digital automatically provides the right level of light both reliably and with precision – all thanks to wireless TTL* operation. Over and above this is a clear dot matrix display which serves to make operation of the mecablitz 15 MS-1 digital even easier. Anyone looking for even more creative latitude can fall back on the manual controls on the new mecablitz 15 MS-1 and vary the prescribed light output via the six partial light output settings. Space-saving internal (rechargeable) batteries provide efficient power supply.
The use of the product is intended for the illumination of photo shootings. It is not suitable for domestic room illumination.
* A master flash unit is required to make use of TTL mode in remote mode. Subject to manufacturer and camera model, the integrated flash or an external flash unit is equipped with this TTL-specifi c master function, for example the Metz 58 AF-2 or the Metz 52 AF-1.
- Maximum guide number for ISO 100; 50 mm :
- In metric system: 15
- In feet: 49
- Manual flash operating modes: Manual flash mode via sync socket
- Remote flash operating modes:
- Canon E-TTL-Remote.
- Nikon i-TTL-Remote.
- Olympus/Panasonic FourThirds-System TTL Remote.
- Pentax/Samsung P–TTL–Remote–System.
- Slave flash operating modes: Slave mode with pre-flash suppression via Learn function.
- Manual partial lighting: P1/1 to P1/64
- Colour temperature: Approx. 5.600 K
- Synchronisation: Low voltage – IGBT – ignition
- Flash counts (at full light power in each case):
- With NiCd batteries (250 mAh) approx. 50
- With high performance alkali-manganese batteries approx. 140
- With NiMH rechargeable batteries (1000 mAh) approx. 200
- With lithium batteries approx. 250.
- Recycling times: Depending on the light output: approx. 0.3-5 s.
- Illumination: 50 mm (small picture format)
- Swivel ranges and indexed positions of the reflectors: Horizontal: 0° 10° 20°
- Dimensions in mm (W x H x D): Approx.. 133 x 144 x 38
- Weight: Approx. 190 g without power supply
- Flash unit
- bounce diffuser
- infrared clamp
- adapter ring 52mm
- adapter ring 55mm
- adapter ring 58mm
- belt pouch
- operating manual.