The present flash trigger wireless receiver
Metz WT-1R Sony
is the perfect accessory for the non-furnished transceiver Metz WT-1T !
If you can find those two references separately, it is possible to find them in one bundle Metz WT-1 Kit Sony !
We can read here or there
Metz is presenting a wireless solution especially for photographers who no longer wish to be restrained by a slave flash unit due to sunlight or other obstacles, and therefore turn to an off-camera flash. The Metz wireless solution comes in a kit that includes the Metz WT-1T transceiver (sender and receiver) and a Metz WT-1R Receiver. The wireless system supports TTL, manual and group modes. A maximum of three groups can be controlled. The recording mode and exposure correction for distance flashes can be set individually using the transceiver. The Metz WT-1T transceiver is equipped with an illuminated LCD display, which provides a clear overview of all settings. The system has a range of up to 300 meters. With its integrated sync cable connection, the Metz WT-1 Wireless Trigger can also be used with studio flash units.
- Wireless 2.4 GHz radio control
- LCD display (Transceiver)
- Transmission of the TTL signal**
- Supports high speed synchronisation (HSS and FP) up to 1/8000
- 15 canals (transceiver)
- Manual mode
- Group control
- Wireless operating distance up to 300 m
- Integrated USB interface for firmware updates
- Sync cable connection
- ¼ inch connecting thread (receiver)
In the Box
- 1 Receiver Metz WT-1R
- Plastic supports
Measurements & Weights
- WT-1R (Receiver): 55 x 45 x 90 (L / H / D) 70 g