This wired remote switch
for Sony Multi-Terminal plug is really one of the easyiest existing!
But, despite this, it will be one of the most helpfull for all your photo shooting sessions!
Indeed, indoors, outdoors, for short or long exposures, single or continuous images, it also allows the autofocus by pressing the button halfway!
Works without batteries!
This small remote control has everything, even an affordable price!
We can read here or there
Whether you are shooting in the studio or outdoors, the Vello RS-S2II Wired Remote Switch provides photographers using select Sony cameras that feature the Multi-Terminal connection with a simple way to control exposures and an easy-to-use tool to create more "keepers". The device is larger and more comfortable to use than many other remote devices, with a thick, sturdy cord.
The RS-S2II is compatible with autofocusing, continuous shooting or single image capture, and long exposures. It will autofocus on a half press of the button and trigger the shutter with a full press. Also, users can press the button and slide it forward to lock it for long exposures. Since you can trigger exposures without touching the camera, you will capture sharp, blur-free images. Additionally, the unit does not require batteries as it draws its power from the camera, making it an extremely useful tool to keep in your studio or gear bag.
- DSC-RX1RM2 - DSC-RX1R II - RX1RII
- DSC-RX10M2 - DSC-RX10 II - RX10II
- DSC-RX10M3 - DSC-RX10 III - RX10III
- DSC-RX100 - DSC-RX100 - RX1000
- DSC-RX100M2 - DSC-RX100 II - RX100II
- DSC-RX100M3 - DSC-RX100 III - RX100III
- DSC-RX100M4 - DSC-RX100 IV - RX100IV
- DSC-RX100M5 - DSC-RX100 V - RX100V
- ILCE-3000 - Alpha 3000 - A3000
- ILCE-5000 - Alpha 5000 - A5000
- ILCE-6000 - Alpha 6000 - A6000
- ILCE-6300 - Alpha 6300 - A6300
- ILCE-6500 - Alpha 6500 - A6500
- ILCE-7M2 - Alpha 7 II - a7II
- ILCE-7R - Alpha 7R - a7R
- ILCE-7RM2 - Alpha 7R II - a7RII
- ILCE-7S - Alpha 7S - a7S
- ILCE-7SM2 - Alpha 7S II - a7SII
Others ? Thank you helping me to complete this list... :o)