Complete flash wireless trigger kit
Kaiser MultiTrig AS 5.1 Radio Trigger Set Xtra for Camera or Flash
Receiver and Transceiver included
We can read here or there
For camera remote control or for triggering speedlights for ISO hot shoe mount and studio flashes.
Auto-Sensing: To avoid operating errors the MultiTrig switches automatically between modes camera remote/flash trigger.
TTL Pass-Through: Full TTL functions for on-camera flash when transmitter is positioned between camera and Nikon or Canon flash.
- Up to 120 m working distance. 7 channels can be selected, indicated by LEDs.
- 2.4 GHz radio frequency. Sync speed up to 1/320 second.
- Max. trigger voltage: 300 V (receiver), also for flashes with high trigger voltage.
- Batteries: transmitter 2 x AAA, receiver 2 x AAA (not included).
The radio trigger set is available in two versions:
- 7000 MultiTrig AS 5.1 Set basic
consisting of transmitter, receiver, 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm flash sync cable and 3.5 mm to 6.35 mm plug adapter. A suitable release cord is required additionally for shutter release.
- 7001 MultiTrig AS 5.1 Set Xtra (ndcouillaler : the present article)
consisting of transmitter, receiver, 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm flash sync cable, 3.5 mm to 6.35 mm plug adapter and shutter release cords
- Cable 1C - Ref 7004 : Canon, Fujifilm, Olympus. Pentax, Samsung and Sigma
- Cable 3C - Ref 7005 : Canon with N3 plug
- Cable 1N - Ref 7006 : Nikon and Fujifilm with 10-pins plugs
- Cable 3N - Ref 7007 : Nikon D90 & D7500
More shutter release cords for Fujifilm, Leica, Minolta, Olympus, Panasonic and Sony cameras are separately available. (ndcouillaler : contact me for them)
5 Functions in 1 Unit
- Wired shutter release
- Radio controlled shutter release
- Radio controlled release of studio or camera system flashes
- Auto Sensing
- TTL Pass-Through
Supports single and continuous shooting and bulb shot mode.