It is certain that if all of us had 44 guides, we would not know finally where to go! :)
Metz mecablitz 44 AF-2
knows where to direct its lumens to sublimate portraits and landscapes, to raise the shadow qualities and to contrast the details.
Its 44 guides will allow it to make as many calculations and measurements to perfect the needs of the shot.
Its rotation under many possible angles will allow you to choose where to send all these lights and let you guide yourself by your inspiration!
And by her alone! ;)
We can read here or there
Getting creative in flash mode.
Allrounder with even more potential.
The mecablitz 44 AF-2 digital is the ideal solution for price-conscious, dedicated video and photographers. The clear control panel on the back of the unit impresses with its easy usability and offers a high level of functional reliability. The high performance affords power reserves in any photo situation (max. guide number 44 for ISO 100/21° and 105 mm). Depending on the camera, it has the appropriate application possibilities for any lighting conditions in TTL mode. The photographer can manually set up to 4 light levels, allowing to vary the lighting effects. The integrated high performance LED creates additional light for video recording.
- Vertical (+90°) and horizontal (300°) swivel reflector
- Simple operating concept
- Motorised zoom for 24–105 mm illumination
- Integrated wide-angle diff user for 12 mm illumination
- Flip-out reflector card
- Modelling light (permanent light to check shadow)
- Integrated autofocus flash metering
- Flash readiness indicator and correct exposure display on unit and on camera
- Automatic unit shut-off
With the appropriate camera model the mecablitz can also be synchronised to the first or second shutter curtain and supports the High Speed Synchronisation (HSS respectively FP). This enables variable options for creative lighting. Depending on the camera, the Metz 44 AF-2 also offers a slave mode, making wireless TTL flash a child’s play – and opens up new dimensions in flash photography. Its motorised zoom function (24-105 mm), the fully swivelling reflector with flip-out reflector card and the integrated wide-angle diffuser (12 mm) affords the photographer additional creative scope.
- Flash-ready indication in camera viewfinder
- Automatic flash sync speed control
- Preflash TTL and ADI metering
- Automatic fill-in flash control
- Manual flash exposure correction
- 1st or 2nd curtain synchronisation (REAR) (set on the camera, if possible)
- Automatic motor zoom control
- Automatic AF measuring beam control
- Wireless remote flash mode
- Triggering control (AUTO FLASH)
- Wake-up function for the flash unit
- Max. guide numbers at ISO 100/21°, zoom 105 mm:
- In the metric system: 44
- In the imperial system: 144
- Flash modes: Preflash TTL, ADI metering, Manuel M, remote slave mode, HSS.
- Manual partial light output levels: P1/1; P1/2; P1/8; P1/32
- Colour temperature: approx. 5600 K
- Synchronisation: low-voltage ignition
- Flash numbers:
- approx. 220 with high-performance alkali-magnesium batteries
- approx. 270 with NiMH rechargeable batteries (2100 mAh)
- approx. 450 with lithium batteries (each with full light output)
- Flash delay, each with full light output: approx. 3-4 seconds
- Motor zoom main reflector illumination:
- from 24mm (135 format 24 x 36).
- from 12mm with integrated wide-angle diffuser (135 format 12 x 36).
- Reflector head pivot range and holding positions:
- Vertical: 45° 60° 75° 90°
- Horizontal anti-clockwise: 60° 90° 120° 150° 180°
- Horizontal clockwise: 60° 90° 120°
- Video light:
- Illumination: 100 lx at a distance of 1M
- Dimming range: 1/1, 1/2, 1/8, 1/32
- Colour temperature: min. 5000 K
- Illumination: 54° corresponds to 35 mm focal length with regard to 35mm format 24 x 36
- Illumination duration: Around 4 hours with NiMH rechargeable (2100 mAh) batteries and full light output.
- Dimensions W x H x D: approx. 73 x 130 x 106mm
- Weight: approx. 306g without power supply.
- Flash unit with integrated wide-angle diffuser and reflector card
- operating instructions.