Omnidirectional Electret Condenser Lavalier Microphone with locking 1/8" Mini Phone Plug for Sony wireless mic.
Discreet and fantastic!
Ultra miniature Lavalier microphone
Discreet and elegant, efficient and uncompromising, minijack 3.5mm with screw locking system to prevent recess, it will sublimate all your talents!
Quality recording earned him appear on many TV shows, suitable for even the most timid speakers and the most flamboyant one, adapted to inside or outside recordings, no subject will escape your conscises questions.
Perfectly designed for wireless recording systems UWP, WRT or others Sony or others brands accessories.
We can read here or there
Ultra-miniature, 5.6mm diameter, 12.5mm length, weight 1.5g. Extended frequency response (40-20000Hz) is enabled by new developments in mechanical and electronic construction. Intended for TV and stage applications, where the highest quality inconspicuous microphone is required. Even when hidden inside costumes, the carefully-tailored frequency response ensures detailed voice pick-up. Omnidirectional polar pattern. Supplied with single and dual horizontal clip, vertical clip, case and foam windshield giving excellent wind-noise reduction.
Six versions are available:
ECM77B: Terminated with a pre-amplifier housed in a separate barrel, with balanced XLR output. Powered by internal battery (type AA, approximate battery life 5,000 hours) or 12-48V phantom power. Colour: black.
ECM77B4F: Terminated with Tiny-XLR 4-pin female connector for use with Shure UHF-R radio microphones. Colour: black.
ECM77BC: Terminated with Hirose 4-pin connector for use with Sony radio-microphones or DC-78 power supply. Colour: black.
ECM77BMP: Terminated in Sony 3.5mm locking jack for use with Sony radio-microphones. Colour: black. (ndcouillaler : reference on sale here)
ECM77BML: Terminated with Lemo connector for use with Micron radiomics
ECM77BPT: Supplied with no connector for direct connection to radiomic transmitters.
- Capsule Type : Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response : 40Hz to 20kHz
- Directivity : Omni-directional
- Sensitivity : -39.0dB (11.2mV)
- Dynamic Range : 90dB or more
- S/N Ratio : 64dB or more
- Inherent Noise (0dB=20µPa) : 30dB SPL or less
- Induction Noise from External Magnetic Field : 5dB SPL or less
- Wind Noise : 40dB SPL or less (with windscreen, at 2m/s)
- Max SPL (dB SPL)(0dB=20µP) : 120dB SPL
- Connector : BMP type. Supplied with 3.5mm diameter, 3-pole mini plug.
- Cable Length : 3.9 feet
- Power Requirements : DC 1.1 to 10.0V
- Dimensions : 1/4 diameter x 1/2 inch (Microphone head)
- Weight : 0.5 oz