Omnidirectional Electret Condenser Lavalier Microphone with locking 1/8" Mini Phone Plug for Sony wireless mic.
Discreet and fantastic!
Discreet and elegant, efficient and uncompromising, minijack 3.5mm with screw locking system to prevent recess, it will sublimate all your talents!
Quality recording earned him appear on many TV shows, suitable for even the most timid speakers and the most flamboyant one, adapted to inside or outside recordings, no subject will escape your conscises questions.
Perfectly designed for wireless recording systems UWP, WRT or others Sony or others brands accessories.
We can read here or there
Omni-directional Electret Condenser Lavalier Microphone with locking 1/8" Mini Phone Plug
Omni-directional lavalier condenser microphone with BMP style plug
Budget omnidirectional lavalier, suitable for broadcast, video, and a variety of sound reinforcement applications, including lectures, worship, presentations and demonstrations. Diameter is 6.6mm diameter, length 14.5mm, capsule weight 2.0g. Frequency response 40-15000Hz. Supplied with single and dual horizontal clip, vertical clip, case and foam windshield giving excellent wind-noise reduction. Four versions are available:
ECM44B: Black finish and supplied connected to a pre-amplifier housed in a separate barrel, with balanced XLR output. Powered by internal battery (type AA, approximate battery life 5,000 hours). No phantom power option.
ECM44BC: Terminated in Hirose 4-pin connector for use with Sony radio-microphones or DC-78 power supply.
ECM44BMP: Terminated in Sony 3.5mm locking jack for use with Sony radio-microphones.
ECM44BML: Terminated with Lemo connector for use with Micron radiomics
- Capsule Type : Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response : 40Hz to 15kHz
- Directivity : Omni-directional
- Sensitivity : -40.0dB (10mV)
- Dynamic Range : 90dB or more
- S/N Ratio : 62dB or more
- Inherent Noise (0dB=20µPa) : 32dB SPL or less
- Induction Noise from External Magnetic Field : 5dB SPL or less
- Wind Noise : 40dB SPL or less (with windscreen, at 2m/s)
- Max SPL (dB SPL)(0dB=20µP) : 122dB SPL
- Connector : BMP type. Supplied with 3.5mm diameter, 3-pole mini plug.
- Cable Length : 3.9 feet
- Power Requirements : DC 1.1 to 10.0V
- Dimensions : 11/32 diameter x 19/32 inch (Microphone head)
- Weight : 0.8 oz