Unidirectional Lavalier Microphone for Sony UWP series.
Electret condenser microphone, add quality to discretion!
Unidirectional Lavalier microphone
Discreet and elegant, efficient and uncompromising, minijack 3.5mm with screw locking system to prevent recess, it will sublimate all your talents!
Quality recording earned him appear on many TV shows, suitable for even the most timid speakers and the most flamboyant one, adapted to inside or outside recordings, no subject will escape your conscises questions.
Perfectly designed for wireless recording systems Sony UWP series, and their transmitters UTX & WRT (WRT-805,...).
We can read here or there
Unidirectional Electret Condenser Lavalier Microphone with locking 1/8" Mini Phone Plug
Unidirectional lavalier condenser microphone with BMP style plug
Uni-directional, electret condenser microphone
- Resistant to howling by rejecting indirect sound
- Reasonably priced lavalier microphone ideal for institutional use and sound-contracting applications such as speeches, lectures and conferences
Two models available :
- ECM-166BC: Black-coloured model supplied with a Sony 4-pin connector (SMC9-4P), for use with the WRT-8B/822B Sony bodypack transmitter
- ECM-166BMP: Black-coloured model supplied with a 3-pole locking mini-plug for use with the bodypack transmitter included in UWP series (ndcouillaler : the model on sale of this announce)
- Transducer : Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern : Unidirectional
- Frequency range : 100Hz to 10KHz
- Power Requirements : 3 to 10 V DC (supplied from an external device, such as a Sony transmitter)
- Output Impedance : 2.5 kohms ± 30% at 1000Hz, unbalanced
- Output Connectors : 3-pole mini phono plug (3.5mm ( 5/32 inches) dia.) with a lock mechanism
- Dimensions : 12.5 dia. × 23.5 mm (1/2 dia. × 15/16 inches)
- Weight : Approx. 3.5g (0.12 oz)
- Accessories supplied
- Holder clip (1)
- Wind screen (1)
- Operating Instructions (1)