A professional headset microphone!
Yes, like the men you saw last day on TV! ;)
This headset microphone
Røde HS1-B (black)
not only give you the appearance of a comedian or a One Man / Woman Show, but it will give you their oral capacities!
Clearly, this small and lightweight omnidirectional microphone will accompany you discreetly and securely, wherever you go, on stage or on the registration plate.
Its ergonomic shape makes the microphone will be placed near your mouth, no omitting anything like this, replies, verses or even any chorus!
Or even any rumbling too, so, be careful! ;)
Easy to set up, this comfortable headset microphone comes with all necessary accessories, 1.2m connecting cable, clip, protective rigid box and transport, adjustment tool and storage box for accessories.
Be careful, the cable supplied with the microphone (Røde Micon Câble 1,2m) ends with a Micon™ plug format, so you need to also possibly acquire an adaptor to connect the microphone to a recorder (Adapter minijack Røde Micon-2 for Sony UWP minijack Røde Micon-8 XLR adapter Røde Micon-5, ...). Others are available too, contact me if you do not find what you need.
A very nice very professional microphone, ideal for many situations!
The microphone can be placed on the left or right ear, the manual explains how to reverse the position, among other things. :)
Increase the duration of the warranty to 5 years (!) by registering your product here
5 years, this is not insignificant! ^_^
We can read here or there
- Ultra discreet appearance
- Available in Pink or Black
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Three axes of mechanical adjustment for perfect fit with malleable tube arm and headband for finer adjustment
- Lightweight construction for complete comfort
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel tube arm
- Low handling noise
- Includes Mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- RØDE MiCon interconnectivity system provides interface with a wide range of wireless systems
The RØDE HS1 is a discreet and lightweight headset microphone that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for any application where the microphone needs to be in close proximity to presenter's mouth.
Subtle, ergonomic design including three axes of mechanical adjustment, a malleable, ultra lightweight tube arm and headband, and the choice of either black (HS1-B) or pink (HS1-P) models ensure the perfect fit and function for each individual.
The HS1's light weight, comfortable fit, low self-noise, minimal appearance and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern make it an ideal microphone for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and live vocal performance.
The headset is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar® reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance. Integrated cable management on the retainer body and an additional cable management clip minimises visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories and tools.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RØDE has developed the MiCon™ connector system which provides seamless integration between the HS1 headset microphone and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
The RØDE HS1 headset is designed and made in Australia, and is covered by RØDE Microphones' innovative 5 year 'no questions asked' warranty which provides 12 months of complete cover, and an optional US$99 replacement microphone during the extended warranty period.
- Acoustic Principle : Permanently polarised condenser Omni-directional (see graph)
- Directional Pattern : Omni-directional (see graph)
- Frequency Range : 60 Hz ~ 18 KHz (see graph)
Output Impedence : 3k Ω Typical
- Signal To Noise Ratio : 58 dBA
- Equivalent Noise : 36 dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Clipping SPL : 122 dB
- Maximum Output : 189 mV**
- Sensitivity : -47.2 dB re 1 V/Pa (21mV @ 94 dB SPL) ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz
- Dynamic Range : 86 dB Typical**
- Power Requirements : P48 through RØDE XLR adaptor / Min 2V ~ Max 5V through RØDE wireless adaptors
- Output Connection : RØDE MiConTM connector
In the box
- HS1 (Black)
- Headset Microphone
- MiCon Cable (1.2m)
- Artificial Fur Wind Shield
- MiCon Cable Management Clip1
- Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- Anti-Trauma Case
- Tool Kit