The best microphone for Apple iPhone or iPad!
If they made beautifull images today, they will now record a good sound too
Apple iPhone 5 & iPhone 6 microphone
(model iXY-L for iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6plus)
You have a beautiful mobile phone, with a great operating system, wonderful Apps, a brillant photo & video quality, but the sound recorded in your video is not as good as you need!
It is not that the integrated microphone is not good, no, it is just not enought directionnal and records unwanted sounds.
This iXY-L microphone from Røde will efficiently helping you!
We can read here or there
The RØDE i-XY is the ultimate recording microphone for iPhone® and iPad®. With up to 24-bit/96k* recording and on-board high-fidelity A/D conversion, your i-XY recordings are rich, smooth and accurate. At the heart of the i-XY is a matched pair of ½” cardioid condenser capsules, fixed in a perfect 90 degree ‘near-coincident’ alignment.
This results in immersive and true-to-life stereo recordings, captured in incredibly high detail.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, the i-XY is available in two versions - Lightning and 30-pin. The Lightning version supports the iPhone® 5s, iPhone® 5 and iPhone® 5c. The 30-pin version supports the iPhone® 4S, iPhone® 4, iPad® (3rd generation) and iPad® 2.
A foam windshield is supplied for outdoor recording as well as a reinforced protective zip case to ensure your i-XY is available whenever you need it.
- Record stereo audio at 24-bit, 96kHz*
- Matched pair of 1/2" cardioid condenser capsules
- Metal casing for enhanced durability and electromagnetic interference immunity.
- Includes windshield, zip case
- Software-switchable 72Hz high pass filter for reduction of unwanted low frequency noise.
- iXY-L compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6plus. (ndcouillaler : the model on sale here, on this announce)
- iXY-30PIN compatible with iPhone 4s and earlier**
- Twelve month warranty
* RØDE Rec or RØDE Rec LE app required for 24/96 quality. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
** The latest version of RØDE Rec requires iOS 8+, which is unsupported by iPhone 4.
To hear audio samples visit www.ixymic.com.
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern : Cardiod X/Y
- Dynamic Range 122dB SPL
- Output Connection : Apple lightning connector
- Signal to noise Ratio : 76dBA SPL (as per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 139dB SPL
- Active Electronics : JFET impedance converter, 24bit 96kHz A/D conversion
- Frequency Range : 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Equivalent Noise : 17 dBA SPL (as per IEC651)
- Sensitivity : -34 dB re 1V/Pa (19.7mV @ 94dB SPL) ± 2dB @ 1kHz
- Power Requirements : Powered from device
- Weight : 51g
- Dimension (W×L×H) : 30mm x 40mm x 50mm