Cassette 40min for HDCAM camcorder.
A concentrate of technology in a single videotape!
40 minutes at 60 images per seconds, it makes a lot of video sequences possible!
We can read here or there
The Sony BCT-40HD/2 HDCAM Videocassette, Small incorporates advanced metal tape technology for use in an HDCAM format camcorder for 1080 high definition recordings. The development of this high performance metal tape enables high density recording with a wavelength of 0.49um.
This tape has 40 minutes of recording time in 60i frame rate mode.
- HDCAM high-density, high definition videocassette with 40 minutes of recording time in 60i frame rate mode
- Advanced metal particle tape technology provides >45db carrier-to-noise ratio and low headwear for superb digital performance
- Advanced Metal Tape Technology particles are 50% smaller than Digital Betacam to ensure stable record at HDCAM format's shortest wavelength of 0.49 m
- Advanced Metal Tape Technology is used to increase high-density recording performance standards
- Outstanding durability is achieved by using an alumina-silica tape protective layer
- Special lubricant protects tape surface and maintains optimal contact with VCR heads
- Rugged videocassette shell using high impact ABS plastics with distinctive orange color anti-static lid
- Format : HDCAM
- Recording Time : 40 minutes in 60i frame rate mode / 50 minutes in 24PsF frame rate mode
- Tape Length : 791' (241m)
- Coating : Alumina-silica tape protective layer