The best cleaning pen for the lens of your pocket-sized digital cameras !
Accessory for your numeric camera.
The missing reference !
Lenspen MiniPro NMP-1
Cleaning Tip Diameter : 8mm
For the lens of your compact digital camera
Where the microfiber cloth cannot access, where it could not be enough efficient, this pen, specially developped for that will not let any chances to any dirty print on the lens of your numéric camera.
We can read here or there
The Lenspen MiniPro Lens Cleaner is an easy-to-use cleaning tool with a 0.32" (8mm) flexible-chamois cleaning tip that's small enough to clean lenses on pocket-sized digital cameras, microscopes, and eyepieces for binoculars and scopes. It's also equipped with a retractable, ultra-fine brush for cleaning dust.
The MiniPro, which is safe to use on all types of lenses, uses a non-liquid carbon cleaning compound that won't spill or dry out. Put the Replenishment Cap back on the MiniPro after use, and it will refresh the surface of the tip, assuring that only cleaning compound, not grease, will touch the lens on the next cleaning.
- Cleaning tip designed for small lenses
- The cleaning tip is flexible and made of chamois
- A retractable, ultra-fine brush is provided for dust removal
- Its non-liquid carbon cleaning compound won't spill or dry out
- Only 3.7" (9.5cm) in length, it's designed to fit into small camera bags
- Cleaning-Tip Shape : Round
- Cleaning-Tip Diameter : 0.32" (8 mm)
- Length : 3.7" (9.5 cm)
- Weight : 0.3 oz. (8g)