Yes, it's true, this
could also be used in the practice of fishing. But frankly, the fishing party will be much better interesting with a microphone at the end of the line! :)
Indeed, this microphone boompole has everything!
- A comfortable handling & grip!
- Long, it extends to more than 3 meters (328cm)!
- Folded, it will be stored easily with its 84cm!
- Relatively lightweight, you will be able to support it with its 940g during long sound recordings!
- Practical, you can properly fix (by inside) the audio cable to your microphone!
- Sure, it will bend to your needs without letting you down, you and your microphone!
Yes, here is a pole perfectly suited to your audio recordings!
The boompole is supplied without storage bag, just the tube in which it is sold.
A Røde Boompole Bag could then be an option to consider...
We can read here and there
The RØDE Boompole is a precision balanced professional boom pole for location recording, machined from high grade, lightweight aluminium. The Boompole allows you to mount your microphone securely and swivel it in a range of directions that will allow you to easily change positions and follow your sound source. Extends from 0.84m (33") to 3m (10')
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- New ultra smooth extension and retraction system
- Easy to use locking mechanism
- Precision balanced
- Weight: 950g
- Closed length: 84cm
- Maximum length: 328cm
- Number of sections: 5