This pistol grip
will perfectly fits any camera or camcorder Sony with A/V or LANC sockets (cables furnished),
or without any remote plug, like a simple handgrip.
The additional cable JJC Cable-F2 (non furnished) will allow you to connect this grip onto a device with a Sony Multi-Terminal Shoe, the cable JJC Cable-F (non furnished) onto a Sony with a Remote ACC socket.
We can read here or there
JJC HR-DV handle pistol grip is a convenient handle for SONY camcorders with A/V R or LANC port and Blackmagic design pocket cinema camera.
The pistol grip features finger grooves for ergonomic operation.
The handle has a 1/4"-20 stud on its top surface, for sturdy attachment to the camcorder. There’s a 1/4"-20 thread at the bottom of the handle, which allows you attach your mounted camcorder to a tripod or head.
At the left side of the HR-DV has a ACC socket for a cable to connect the camcorder and this HR handle.
The start/stop button allows you remotely control the video recording without touch the camcorder. The unique LOCK button will safely lock the start/stop button to prevent unwanted start/stop button pressing.
Now you can enjoy a fluently video recording.
- Provides two cables fit SONY camcorders with A/V R or LANC port and BMPCC camera
- Cable stretchable to 0.5m
- Control video stop and start without shaking device
- Easily mounts to the bottom of camcorder
- Thumbwheel for Easy attachment
- Bottom has a 1/4"-20 hole for mounting on a tripod or head
- Unique safety LOCK design provides you fluently recording
- No battery required and easy to use