With this cable audio minijack 3.5mm TRRS
and its 32cm long,
Connecting a microphone to a compatible DSLR smartphone or camera has never been cleaner!
We can read here or there
- High-quality shielded patch cable
- 321mm (12.6”) long
- Integrated strain relief sleeve
- Junction box for cable management
The SC10 is a high-quality 3.5mm TRRS to TRRS cable designed to connect the VideoMic NTG to DSLR-style cameras or mobile devices.
Measuring 321mm long, the cable has two sections separated by a junction box for easy cable management. One end features an ultra-flexible cable segment for optimal shock mount performance, while the other end has a reinforced memory cable segment for routing around a camera.
The SC10 is compatible with the cable management slots in the RØDE SM7-R and DCS-1 mounts.
- Output Connection : TRRS 3.5mm
- Inputs : TRRS 3.5mm
- Colour : Black
- Weight (g) : 15g
- Packed Weight (g) : 27g
- Dimensions (mm) x Overall: 321mm (L)
- Memory cable: 4mm (W) x 200mm (L) x 2mm (H)
- Flex cable: 3.5mm (W) x 40mm (L) x 1.1mm (H)
- Compatible RØDE Products : VideoMic NTG