This headset microphone
Color : Pink
Size : Large
not only give you the appearance of a comedian or a One Man / Woman Show, but it will give you their oral capacities!
Clearly, this small and lightweight omnidirectional microphone will accompany you discreetly and securely, wherever you go, on stage or on the studio.
Its ergonomic shape makes the microphone will be placed near your mouth, no omitting anything like important replies, verses or even any chorus!
Or even any rumbling too, so, be careful! ;)
A very nice very professional microphone, ideal for many situations!
Increase the duration of the warranty to 5 years (!) by registering your product here
5 years, this is not insignificant! ^_^
We can read here or there
- Updated low-profile ergonomic design
- Ultra-Lightweight construction for complete comfort
- Adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring steel boom arm and headband
- Flexible hypoallergenic sillicone ear strips
- Durable ceramic painted finish available in black or pink
- Available in small or large sizes
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Low handling noise
- Includes Mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- 1.2m Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable
- Gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with removable locking nut
The RØDE HS2 is a low profile, ergonomic and lightweight headset microphone that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for any application where the microphone needs to be in close proximity to presenter's mouth.
The result of an extensive and complete redesign process, the RØDE HS2 features an adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring-steel boom arm and headband connected to pliable hypoallergenic silicone ear strips for maximum flexibility and user comfort.
Coated in a durable ceramic painted finish in either black (HS2-B) or pink (HS2-P) the HS2 is also available in two different sizes (small or large) to ensure the perfect fit and function for any individual.
The headset is connected via a 1.2m (4') braid shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable, terminating at a gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with a removable locking nut to ensure a secure connection to a wide range of recording devices and wireless transmitters, including the RØDE Filmmaker and Newsshooter kits.
The HS2's light weight, comfortable fit, low self-noise, minimal appearance and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern make it an ideal microphone for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and live vocal performance.
- Acoustic Principle : Permanently polarised condenser Omni-directional (see graph)
- Directional Pattern : Omni-directional (see graph)
- Frequency Range : 60 Hz ~ 18 KHz (see graph)
Output Impedence : 3k Ω Typical
- Signal To Noise Ratio : 58 dBA
- Equivalent Noise : 36 dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Clipping SPL : 122 dB
- Maximum Output : 189 mV**
- Sensitivity : -47.2 dB re 1 V/Pa (21mV @ 94 dB SPL) ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz
- Dynamic Range : 86 dB Typical**
- Power Requirements : Plug-in power Min 2V ~ Max 5V through 3.5mm connector or P48 through RØDE VXLR+ adaptor (not furnished)
- Output Connection : TRS 3.5mm minijack
In the box
- HS2 (Pink) Headset Microphone
- Artificial Fur Wind Shield
- MiCon Cable Management Clip1
- Pop Filter/Wind Shield