Designed to record all musical performances, this handheld microphone
will delight most of you!
(for others, there are many other models on sale here! :) )
With its high-pass filter and the level attenuator it will be the perfect mic for the most extrem performances!
Powered by the XLR (P48) connexion or a 9V battery (with LED level indicator), you can turned off this microphone with its switch .
Record musical instruments, songs as reports, interviews, presentations, revolutionary speeches and other vocal attemps!
Incredibly sturdy, all-metal designed without being heavy, this microphone is guaranteed for 10 years by Røde!
Thus, this ergonomic microphone will follow you in all your tours and your shootings for a long time!
Increase the duration of the warranty to 10 years (!) by registering your product here
10 years, this is not insignificant! ^_^
We can read here or there
- Heavy duty metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- High level of RF rejection
- On-mic selectable high pass filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct (-10 and -20dB PAD)
- Heat-treated high-strength mesh head
- Battery status indicator
- 9V Battery Power, 24 or 48V Phantom Power
- Includes wind shield, mic clip and zip pouch
The RØDE M3 is a highly versatile end-address condenser microphone, designed to be completely at home in the studio, on stage or on location. It is equally suitable as an instrument microphone for guitars, drums and percussion or even vocals.
Featuring a heavy duty metal body and internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule mounted for end-address, the M3 can be powered either via P48 phantom power, or an internal 9V battery.
A -10dB and -20dB level attenuator (pad), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as a guitar amplifier or snare drum. A high-pass filter selectable on the microphone power switch introduces a filter at 80Hz to reduce low frequency sounds and handling noise.
The RØDE M3 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle : Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Directional Pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency Range : 40Hz ~ 20,000Hz - selectable High Pass Filter (HPF) @ 80Hz 12dB/octave
- Sensitivity : -40dB ±3dB re 1V/Pa @ 1kHz (6.3mV/Pa @ 94dB SPL)
- Output Impedence : 200Ω
- Equivalent Noise : 21dBA SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum Output : +9.22dBu (@ 1% THD into 1kΩ)
- Dynamic Range : 121dB (per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 142dB (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kΩ load)
- Signal Noise : 73dB SPL (@ 1kHz, rel 1Pa)
- Power Req. : 1.6mA - battery / 6.5mA - 48V Phantom Power
- Battery Life : >200 hours
- Output Connection : 3 pin XLR, balanced output between Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-) and Pin 1 (ground)
- Dimensions : Length - 225mm (8 3/4”) Diameter - Ø33mm (1 5/16”)
- Weight : 390g (without battery)
In the Box
- Røde M3
- Support Røde RM3
- Pouch Røde ZP1
- WSM3 Windshield