With this dynamic microphone
get a professional rendering on your podcast at a reduced price!
Can also be used for telecommuting sessions, don't let other speakers in your online meetings take the lead!
With its integrated suspension and anti-pop filter, it's a clear and crisp voice that will illuminate the sensitivity of your words!
OWe can read here or there
The PodMic is a broadcast-quality dynamic microphone optimised for podcasting. It has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimise plosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimised for use with the RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic capsule
- Optimised for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimise plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed for use with RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio
- Acoustic Principle : Dynamic
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20KHz
- Output Connection : XLR
- Output Impedance : 320 Ohms
- Sensitivity : -57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight : 937g
- Dimensions (mm) : 172 x 109 x 62